Aronia berries have one of the highest concentrations of antioxidants present in any fruit, leading to these great health benefits:
- Faster muscle recovery
- Weight control
- Improves blood pressure
- Reduces cholesterol
- Helps regulate glucose
- Reduces inflammation
- Helps fight cancer
- Boosts the immune system
- Improves memory
- Improves gut health
Here are some links to medical journals and clinical data:
- A comprehensive review on Aronia berries and their health benefits.
- Even higher antioxidant potential with the combination of Aronia and lemon.
- Anthocyanins from Aronia delayed aging-related degenerative changes of the brain.
- Aronia eliminates clinical signs and inflammatory mediators of ulcerative colitis.
- Aronia berries shown to reduce the consequences of intensive exercise in rower.
- Aronia Berries are shown to fight influenza.